8 CH Camp Flag
The association has purchased four camp flags. The flags have been distributed to certain members and/or Chapters to be used at a member’s funeral by their families.To this end, the following guidelines are to be adhered to:
1. The flag is not allowed to be draped over the coffin. It may be placed on a stand and hung during the service.
2. As the Association is unable to cover the cost of shipping for the return of the flag, this will be a responsibility of the family or the members’ estate.
3. If the family wishes to purchase the flag, they may keep the one that was sent to them or purchase a new one by contacting the Museum kit shop which will provide the information of the cost for the flag plus tax and shipping. The funds will then be used to purchase a replacement flag.
To make arrangements for use of the camp flag, list and contact information of members are:
- Museum contact Tom McLaughlan - Email firstname.lastname@example.org / Phone 506 471-4251
- Radley Walters Chapter Frank Smith - Email FrankandDonna.Smith@outlook.com / Phone 613 687 - 5990
- Atlantic Area Darren Spicer - Email dcspicer@nbnet,nb.ca Phone 1 506 443-4964/Cell 434 -1107
- Centurion Club D Deleavy = Email email@example.com Phone 1 506 446-4098